Pages

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

CAS in Shades of Green

 I had just over half a sheet of A4 white card on my desk so decided to use some shades of green ink to smoosh, stencil and stamp which has given me a handy piece of background.  For this CAS card I die cut a small stitched rectangle from the inky piece and another in white using a matching larger die.  I always have strips and scraps (aka Snippets) of the same white card to hand so I was able to die cut the quirky 'flowers' from some of this.  All that was needed was a toning sentiment and that's it.  A CAS offering to share with you today.  The final touch was three gold sequins to match the gold splatters on the panel.


Panel -  Distress Oxides, Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg, Mowed Lawn
Stitched Rectangle Dies - a long retired set from Stampin' Up
Flowers - unbranded die recently acquired
Sentiment - produced using MS Word
Sequins - die set won as a prize from Snippets Playground many years ago
White Card - 300 gsm from Pink Frog

3 comments:

  1. Well that is simply gorgeous Val. I love those modern flower dies and what you’ve made with them. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card Val, so stylish.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done CAS card Val. would be nice to see some fresh green outside!

    B x

    ReplyDelete