Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Allsorts Challenge #800

 Another card for the special 800th Allsorts Challenge where the theme is **Anything Goes**.  This card is a stamped one using my own version of a polyplate which was inked with some Distress inks and  lightly spritzed with water before 'stamping' it onto a piece of white card to make a background panel.  I then stamped the floral/leafy image and added a simple sentiment to this CAS card.  Various polyplates are available from Crafty Roo but this one was one I made by cutting down an A5 sheet of what must be some form of clear stamping material which was purchased some time ago from John Next Door before I ventured into using genuine gelli plates.  I think both items have a place although they do behave slightly differently with inks - just need to experiment AKA play 🤣

Leafy Stamp - from Autumn Leaves set purchased in Crafty Roo's sale



No comments:

Post a Comment