Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Allsorts Challenge #782

The theme for the Allsorts Challenge this week is **A Blast from the Past** and although my card doesn't feature retro or Art Deco etc it was certainly a 'blast from the past' for me when I came across a House Mouse CD from years back.  House Mouse designs at one time used to appear on a very regular basis but I've not seen any for some time so I printed off an image and some backing paper to make this card, adding a scrap of embossed card from my oddments boxes and a sentiment.  If this doesn't fit the theme I guess it can come into the **Anything Goes** category which is always an option at Allsorts.

Seeing the card on the screen I've just realised that the embossed design is Art Deco style 😉


Image and Background - House Mouse CD set from Joanna Sheen
Sentiment - from a retired SU stamp set
Ovals - dies from Tonic
Embossed Panel - E/F by Creative Expressions from some years ago

10 comments:

  1. Super card, Val. The image is so cute and a perfect sentiment to go with it.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a sweet card Val. Love House Mouse. Perfect sentiment for the resting mousie too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was always my most favorite House Mouse image. I love lilacs and so does the mouse! LOL Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me smile Val, House Mouse are so sweet and lovely in shades of lilac, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I'm very envious of that mouse.. It looks like a nice life. Also pretty shades of lilac and purple 💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! Love House Mouse! Great image! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Val I love the image you have used also the embossed panel and colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delightful card design using this fabulous House Mouse image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've used my fav colours for this sweet card and an added bonus of art deco!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet house mouse card, always make me smile, and well done with the art deco! Xxx

    ReplyDelete