Pages

Thursday 28 March 2024

Butterfly Challenge #194

 It's quite a while since I took part in the Butterfly challenge so I thought I'd pop in with this recently made card.  The theme is D for decoupage, die cuts and a range of colours, details of which you can see by following the link.  I'm playing along for fun because I only managed the die cuts and of course butterflies 😊.  I cut an oval aperture into a piece of cream pearl card and backed it with a leafy die cut.  Two butterflies were stamped, coloured and die cut and the sentiment was cut twice and glued together to give it a bit of stability.


Leaves - die by Stampin' Up
Oval - die from Tonic nested ovals
Butterflies - stamps and dies from Globleland (Amazon)
Sentiment - unbranded die

4 comments:

  1. How pretty Val, the soft neutral colours work so well with the delicate oval design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday card. I just love all those leaves in the oval and those butterflies are such a beautiful addition too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty butterfly card Val.

    Happy Easter wishes to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete