Pages

Friday 25 August 2023

Guess Who is Here?

 A good guess, yes bunny has appeared on yet another card.  I was going through a box containing a selection of magazine freebies - stamps and dies mainly - which I've collected over the years and I cane across this die set from way back in 2017 and it's one which I've not actually used until now 🙄.  As soon as I spotted it I thought it would combine with Bunny in some way.  I have seen images of bunnies on swings but I don't have a swing die so I put my brain in gear and had a ponder, thinking through some of my die sets to see if I could improvise and managed to come up with a cunning plan using a die from a wall bracket set and a slender flower stem for the 'ropes'.   Success and without needing to buy a swing die 😊.  Such a shame that this die set had lain unused for so long as there are some cute little animals also in the set so you may well be seeing it used again before too long.  I do find that looking through my stash from time to time often gives me ideas, so well worth the time taken.


Bunny - my favourite unbranded die
Swing - constructed from two flower stems and a Gummiapan wall bracket die
Aperture and scalloped surround - free die set from a 2017 magazine give away
Background - snippet of New Horizons DSP from Stampin' Up

7 comments:

  1. You've cleverly created a perfect little swing for this bunny to sit on and I just love this super cute birthday card! That bunny is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again fave little Bunny!
    Lovely card you’ve made here Val. Great thinking outside the box for how to construct the swing. Lovely dies on this pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card Val 😃xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Val, I never tire of seeing this little bunny. Very clever way to make the swing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly getting your monies worth from the cute little bunny die Val...another really cute card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant swing and nice to see Bunny again. At least you've got your monies worth with him lol! A lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did chuckle to see your bunny on a swing - so ingeniously done Val! What a lovely card.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete