Pages

Monday 19 December 2022

Snail Mail

 I'm sharing a card today which I made a while ago but which I didn't post on my blog.  I spotted it when looking through my files and thought it seemed appropriate given the current postal situation - 'nuff said🙄.  Lots of our lovingly made cards are late in reaching their destinations which is disappointing. A fair bit of fussy cutting on this card using patterned papers.

 Thank goodness the very cold weather seems to be over for the moment but has been replaced by very dark, wet and windy conditions.


Paper usedx is from Stampin Up (probably retired now)

8 comments:

  1. Snail mail is the perfect name for mail deliveries in this day and age! Such a cute card and I love all those retired SU! papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Val, I love the fun design - very appropriate too with the current postal situation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and very appropriate just now!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s very appropriate! Lovely fun card, let’s hope it brings some sunshine! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing we can laugh about it - a great fun card for the current situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very apt at the moment Val. I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for our present situation. My daughter sent our cards 10 days ago but not received them yet. Last chance today and not seen hide nor hare of the postman. Hope you have a lovely Christmas desipte all the strikes and nasty weather. Stay safe. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card Val and yes, it is disappointing that some cards are not going to arrive before Christmas. I do hope that you have an enjoyable one, and I look forward to visiting you, hopefully more often than I have managed recently, during the coming year. Thank you so much for all your visits to me which I greatly appreciate. x

    ReplyDelete