Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2022

New Home

 I'm not at all sure that many people will be moving house in the current financial climate but I have made a 'New Home' card anyway because I just wanted an excuse to use this beautiful stamp.  This is a great stamp to colour and I  actually stamped and coloured two in different colourways.  This one was coloured using Inktense pencils and a water brush and the other, which you will see another day, was coloured using Polychromos pencils.  I started by cutting a large tag from watercolour paper and once the image was finished I sponged with toning colours, adding ribbon to match.  The DL base card was stamped with some 'splodges'before adhering the tag and the words.


Image - Bumble Lodge from Lavinia Stamps
Tag - die set from Sizzix

5 comments:

  1. Super image, nicely coloured and a good card to have ready for the occasion. Coincidentally- I have a new neighbour from today!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, beautifully coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumble lodge makes a great new home card Val and I love the colours..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one super cute image for a new home and I just love how you colored it and turned it into a tag! Great new home card to keep on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic tag Val, and great inspirstion as I have to make one of these this week.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete