Pages

Thursday 20 October 2022

Christmas Bauble

 Each year I bring out a bauble stencil which I bought after seeing demonstrations at a craft show several years ago.  I must say I do miss going to the larger craft shows to see new products being used but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with crowded places since Covid reared its nasty head. For this card I've used purple shades to compose this little wintry scene using some silhouette stamps. The image was mounted onto a piece of toning design paper which I've had for more years than I can remember.


Stencil - from Card-IO
Stamps - from different Card-IO seasonal sets

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Val, I love the beautiful scene you've created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s a stunner Val. Beautiful snowy scene inside the bauble xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I feel the same about craft fairs :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bauble card Val...I know how you feel about Covid and crowds

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bauble and a great little card! I miss the craft shows because I don't walk well anymore, but I went to every one back in the days

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bauble looks so pretty with the added scene within Val, and coordinating beautifully with the background paper. x

    ReplyDelete