Pages

Friday 10 June 2022

Inky Play

 This card started with one of the Gelli plate backgrounds which I made recently - makes sense to do a few while the 'messy' stuff is out.  I then looked through some of my stamps and pulled out this fairy which for some reason immediately brought to mind the Piped Piper of Hamelin.  I don't have any rats to follow him (or children either) but did come across this gaggle of geese which I though would be a fun twist on the idea.  Finished off by stamping foliage and flowers around - I dithered a bit about adding a stamped sentiment, still not entirely sure about this but it's done now so no going back 😉.


Background - Gelli plate using Distress Oxide inks and Brushos
Stamps - mix of Lavinia stamps with some others from my  (growing) collection

4 comments:

  1. I like how you created this scene with your idea, and using the stamps you have on hand! Great gelli plate background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the scene you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val..like the scene you've created

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also love this fab fairy/pixie scene. Great stamping. xxx

    ReplyDelete