Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

Ice Cream Anyone??

 Craft companies are always bringing out new stamps, dies and other 'stuff' to tempt us and I have to admit to being tempted from time to time.  I also often consider items I already have and in some cases have had for many years, and try to think of ways to maybe use them in a different way rather than always going for the latest products.  There is at least one set of ice cream related products I've spotted and they reminded me of a cupcake design made by the same company a few years back.  I had a little play session and have come up with a passable version of an ice cream cornet using the stamped 'icing' from the cupcake set along with a matching punch and then had the idea of punching out the 'cornet' using a Christmas tree punch.  Kraft card was used for this and I then used an embossing folder to give it the texture needed.

Made a quick note card using up a scrap of striped paper and a punched square, adding my computer generated wording - the start of another set of cards for which I'm making a boxy envelope to pop them into.  Another small gift sorted 😉


Ice Cream - Create a Cupcake stamps with matching punch Stampin' Up (retired)
Cornet - Triangle shape punched using Christmas tree punch Stampin' Up

2 comments: