Pages

Sunday 31 January 2021

Curves

 Another  card using dies from a current favourite set - there seem to be so many varied ways in which these can be used.  This time I've made a 5" x 7" card using a kraft card base along with cream and a piece of vintage floral paper which I've had for some years stashed away in a box.   I stamped the curvy words which follow the line of the die cut and added a tiny stamped and die cut bird along with some leaves cut from scraps of kraft card. A scatttering of gems just to finish.


Curves - Curvy die set from Stampin' Up
Bird and sentiment - Quite curvy stamp set Stampin' Up
Leaves - various leaf dies from my collection

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Val and looks a little bit vintage...I recognize that backing paper its from a very old pad....see thats why you should never throw anything away....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set too Val, and I love your vintage style card, so delicate and pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Val, I love the colours that you've put together on this card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val,
    I love those dies used and your card is very beautifully designed too.
    That paper is so pretty as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete