Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

New Look Blogger

Hopefully this post will appear as it should - just trying out the new face of Blogger to see if I like it.  I understand it is possible to revert to the original if all goes pear-shaped so here goes.

For this card I've used a digital image which I downloaded some time ago, cut out and layered using rectangle dies.  Background paper was left from some given away with a magazine and the smaller panel is an off-cut from one I printed using a CD.  Sentiment stamped and cut out using a couple of banner dies.


Image - Digital download from Sassy Cheryl (I think)
Dies - from Tonic and Creative Expressions

Well I think that was OK - at least composing the message seems to be the same but looking around I notice that the comments section looks different and I'm not sure where to find how to 'approve' of comments before publishing but perhaps that will become evident once I actually have some new comments on the new system.  Fingers crossed eh??

5 comments:

  1. Love your fun card Val such a cute image..I see you took the plunge?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be hanging on until I have no choice but change to the new blogger. A gorgeous card and image Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love that doggie! I tried the new blogger, and although the comment/reading segments were different, when I went back to try it again to get more familiar with it, the posting portion reverted back to the old blogger on it's own? As for the comments, it's just a check mark now to publish comments. They streamlined it for those who use smart phones but for old folks like me who don't have those trendy items, it's a learning experience! Not too awfully difficult, but there are a few bugs I've come across so far. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Val, what a sweet image. The sentiment seems really appropriate right now. So much more time to notice things when we're out for a walk, flowers, birds singing, the smell of wild garlic.....
    I really must try the new blogger, I keep putting it off as long as possible. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val

    Well done on dipping your toes in the water .. .. .. it wasn't too bad was it. Just a case of finding which button does what.

    A great card .. .. I love your image.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete