Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Angelic Cat??

This cat with the halo looks as if butter wouldn't melt, despite the evidence!!  This was an image which I'd printed a really long time ago and not used.  Often when images are printed from CD's you actually get four or sometimes six to a page and I for one don't really want to make that many cards all at once using the same image.  These were obviously stored away in a box for future use and needless to say I'd completely forgotten about them until I was looking through various boxes to remind myself of their contents.   An interesting exercise I must say, surprising what turns up!!  Anyway I cut the image and backing using circle dies.  Found some toning background paper and a strip of paper which obviously came on the CD to match the image.  Sentiment was stamped and added in a fancy tag shape.


Image and backing paper - from a CD with other cats - title forgotten I'm afraid
Sentiment Tag - Spellbinders fancy tag die set

1 comment:

  1. Crazy Cats by Linda Ravenscroft is the name of the CD Val. I love this gorgeous card that you've made with your finds. Surprising what we squirrel away sometimes.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete