Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Playground Challenge #376

Time again to pop along to the Pixie Snippets Playground and this time I've made a scene - that phrase always makes me smile!!  I came across a set of Woodland themed dies which were given as a free gift with a magazine probably around this time last year (maybe even before that) - unused, packet unopened would you believe.  Anyway I decided to combine them with a couple of toadstool dies which I particularly wanted to use in some way.  Bought them on a whim and then couldn't think what to do with them - typical!!  Anyway apart from the base card everything else has been cut from snippets of white or coloured card.  I found a piece of blue card which fitted and started by stamping the greeting and a flight of birds using the Misti of course.  All the other pieces were die cut, coloured as necessary and shuffled around to make a pleasing scene, gluing them down when I was happy with the result..  The woodland set has quite a range of dies included and now they are out of the packet and stored away I'm sure I will be using them again soon for different scenes.


Woodland Scene die set given free with magazine last year
Birds - stamp from High Tide, Stampin' Up
Toadstool dies - from well known online source

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little scene so cute.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and scene Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene - lovely layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your woodland scene Val like the toadstools and your sweet rabbit..and great find...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful scene Val! Really well combined stamps and dies as well!

    Hope you're still keeping well and safe.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete