Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Trees

I'm trying to post fairly regularly so that people who are good enough to follow me will know I'm still OK and of course I'm hoping you are all OK as well or at least as OK as you can be in these awful times.  On Sunday my internet connection decided to start working at snail's pace which is a pain and everything is taking much longer than usual, but then again - silver lining - time is something I have plenty of at the moment.  This is a card a made a little while using  alcohol inks on some sparkle card and this is what was used as a background to these die cut trees.  A simple sentiment and that's it really, a fairly simple card but for this sort of thing I feel that simple is often best.

Take care everyone and stay safe



8 comments:

  1. Love this tree die Val looks good against your alcohol ink background
    lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val

    I am catching up at last.

    The cancellation of the weddings has made for lots of emails and phone calls at my end from couples I have done invitations for but the weddings cannot go ahead .. .. I feel so sorry for them and am just hoping they took out some insurance that "might" cover their losses.

    I agree with you and sometimes simple is the best. Especially for these type of cards. I hope you don't need to send this one in a hurry!

    Pleased to hear you are coping OK.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely AI background Val - and a great backdrop for your trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that you are OK Val. I think that the internet must be struggling with all the people who are now having to work from home and also doing facetime and skype to speak to families too. I love your beautiful card and the scenic window die.

    Stay safe and well.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val,
    such a very gorgeous card and your design looks very stunning too.
    Love the paper and colour choices.
    I think the Internet is going slow beacause of everyone working from home, and also people are doing family quizzes on the Internet between families and friends.
    So there is a surge of Interent usages.
    Perhaps that answers your slow Interent.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card for a sad occasion.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful, Val. Lovely design and such a pretty colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfect for the occasion it has been made for. Always difficult cards to make.
    Stay safe and keep on crafting. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete