Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Vintage Style

One of my recent cards left me with a spare die cut frame which I was determined to use so I've built up a card around this item using an off cut of patterned paper which just happens to have part of the design which just fits nicely into the frame..I actually decided to cut another two of the small frames so that they could be layered up to give it some dimension.  This in turn has left me with some small rectangular and square pieces which you can guess I probably won't be able to throw away!!  I've used a larger off cut from the same paper pad as a background and die cut a lace border in the matching lilac shade.  The sentiment was computer generated and punches used to cut out the shapes.
Now to decide what on earth can I make using a little collection of plain card squares and rectangles??


Background and image in frame - paper from Prima Nature Garden Pad
Frames - Card Creator 1 die from Paper Rose
Lace - Tim Holtz vintage lace die
Sentiment - punches from Stampin' Up

6 comments:

  1. A really pretty vintage card Val.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Val, I love the vintage theme.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow what a beautiful card,i love the soft colours,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee Val .. .. you sound just like me.

    I set out to use something I have leftover and end up with even more bits "leftover" LOL!! I am sure you will find a use for your rectangles.

    This card is lovely. Love the framework and all the beautiful soft colours.

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your framed Vintage card Val,nice muted colours and it really looks like your lady is sitting looking out of the window..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done too looks lovely..
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete