Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Baby Elephant

My friend Anne recently posted a baby card using a super giraffe die - not the same giraffe as I have but quite similar.  You can see it on her blog.  My die came with an elephant one as well and I've CASE'd her card to make one in a similar design using the elephant instead of a giraffe but I have used some die cut bunting which is what a liked about her card.  I found some pretty floral paper, die cut the ovals, the bunting and of course the elephant which was cut in two shades of pink so that I  could mix and match the tiny pieces.  I now have another one in the reverse colours to use on another card at some point.  The border was punched and the words stamped onto the bunting using a set of tiny alphabet stamps.  Two small flowers were punched from scraps of the pink card.


Scalloped oval die - Tonic
Decorative Oval - Spellbinders die
Elephant -  Sweet Dixie die
Bunting - unbranded die

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Val. I love this elephant die and the bunting looks great with the letters stamped on. xx

    ReplyDelete