Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Still in Seasonal Production

Well I'm not sure where the week has gone since I last posted here but here is a quick look at another card from my Christmas collection for this year.  It's another version of the snow globe with a different scene and this time I stamped the base of the globe onto coloured card and cut it out rather than colouring the base with pens - quicker in the long run I found.  I added a banner and a die cut poinsettia along with a simple greeting.


Snow Globe - die and stamp set from Studio Light
Poinsettia - from set of free dies with magazine last year
Circles - Sizzix stitched circle dies
Banner - Creative Expressions die, snow embossing folder Sizzix for Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes. A simple answer is often overlooked. The globe base looks good in the coloured card stock. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of green that you've used on this beautiful card Val, it gives a softer feel than the more traditional deeper green.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete