Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

Quick Card

This was a fairly quick card to make once I'd coloured the piece of white card using Distress Oxide inks in two shades of green.  I found a suitable piece of background paper and a stray die cut star along with a piece of toning ribbon and put it all together.  The trees were stamped onto the inky layer and a rectangular die used to cut out and as luck would have it I'd come across some Stickles which I've had for YEARS and which I was afraid would have dried out but they are fine and free flowing so I added some to each of the baubles on the trees.  Hopefully I've now made enough Christmas cards and I can put things away, have a tidy up and then make a selection of everyday cards for a change.


Stamps used - Woodware trees and sentiment
Baubles decorated with Stickles

5 comments:

  1. I love the trees and the gorgeous background you've made for them Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The Stickles work a treat.
    I'm still making cards - and putting them in the box for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background youve made and your stamped trees looks great on it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite Woodware Trees. If you turn it upside down you have ready made baubles. Love this card. Gorgeous colours. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val what a lovely card,i am also your newest follower ,i hope you will visit and follow me too.
    I too also like your background,well done on your lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete