Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Tidying!

I've been making an effort to restore some semblance of order to the chaos which is my craft room and naturally have come across a selection of images, bits of card (some of which has been treated in some way) and other general detritus which all need either using up or throwing out.  Those who know me well know that I don't really 'do' throwing out except in extreme circumstances so at the moment I'm in 'using up' mode.  The image on this card was just waiting to be coloured, which I've now done using a mix of alcohol pen and coloured pencil; the pieces of card are all scraps which I've now die cut into useful shapes; the background paper is from my box of paper pad remnants and of course I've used three more pieces of 'card candy' - I probably have thousands of them in various colours (not counting though).

I'm ploughing my way through so hopefully I should have some more cards to show you.


Image - from Love You set Stampin' Up
Circles - Stitched shapes dies (SU) and scalloped circles (Tattered Lace)
Sentiment - free stamp with set from a magazine give away
Banner - Sue Wilson dies, white layer embossed after stamping - Sue Wilson embossing folder
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

6 comments:

  1. Lovely get well card Val thankuttje frog woukd cheer anyone up

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card val, well done for using more of your scrap pile. I'm currently at 5 boxes of scraps and they are not small boxes. That doesn't count the printed paper pile. Think I need to be more like you.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and well done on using up some of your crafty bits and pieces. I love the cute little frog. I don't like to throw anything out either and have a box full of half finished projects which I really ought to sort out. I've got so many snippets of card, I could open my own Snippets shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Val. I love the colours and the layout. The expression on the frog,s face is really sweet. I using up too Val as I also don't like throwing stuff out. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sweet i love it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great get well card Val it would certainly put a smile on the recipient's face.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete