Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Trees

I wouldn't say it is exactly warm today but certainly not as cold as it has been for most of this week - too cold for me to do much in the craft room at any rate.  However today I've had a little play (getting withdrawal symptoms) and made more cards to add to the Christmas box.  For this one I've used some stitched oval dies and stamped trees, lining them up onto a DL card - card shape I've not used for a while but as I have a good supply I might use some of them as a change from my more usual square format.  It is almost a week since I popped anything onto my blog but hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a Snippets offering.


Trees - Festival of Trees stamp set Stampin' Up (discontinued)
Sentiment and Snowflake - from free set of stamps (magazine)
Backing paper - free from magazine
Ovals - stitched shapes set from Stampin' Up (will be in their new catalogue I believe)

1 comment:

  1. Your new set of dies are perfect for these little trees Val and I think you will be using them a lot...lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete