Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Layered Stamping

Layered stamping is so much easier these days using photo polymer stamps with no need to fiddle about with stamp positioning gadgets although of course I do find them useful when I can't see through the stamps and often make use of the one I have.  I spotted a card similar to this on You Tube and decided to make my version but in different colours and with different stamps details of which are given below.


Floral Stamps - What I Love set by Stampin' Up
Other Stamps used - Textured edges Creative Impressions, splats from French Foliage SU
Greeting - wooden stamp with no name on die cut tag (Sue Wilson die)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Val that flower stamp is so pretty. I really like the stamping at the top of your card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely floral card Val nice colours too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Val. Love the soft muted colours you've used.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Val! I love the effect of the slightly offset colour to outline....there's a type of printing that gives the same effect but can't remember what it's called. I absolutely love this.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete