Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Nordic Christmas

Having said I didn't need to make any Christmas cards this year I've just made two using images and papers printed out from Crafters Companion CD which came along with their latest Inspirations magazine.  The two images were printed and then cut out with scissors before popping a background which I thought looked a bit like snow falling in the sky behind the houses .  The Nordic style backing papers were also printed and I simply added a die cut snowflake and a sentiment, keeping the whole thing fairly flat for posting.   I'm not sure which one I prefer so I'm sharing both with you. There are lots of other great ideas which came  with the magazine along with a stamp set and a die which I will be using very soon.



Images and papers - Crafters Companion
Snowflake - X-cut die
Sentiment - from computer on die cut labels (free dies from a while ago)


3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Val, you might not of needed to make these cards for this year but you can always put them away for next year.

    Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those houses Val, my favourite is the 2nd one.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Val like the Nordic look...look at it this way you've started making your Christmas cards early for next year..lol

    Anne

    ReplyDelete