Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Elephants

I decided to try a different bag design for my DIL using the elephant fabric which I know she will just love.  This one was a little more complicated to construct with pockets outside on both sides and a zipped pocket in the lining.  The handles are attached differently too using D-rings which I found a bit fiddly to do but I think the end result was worth the hassle.  I've had my head down most of the day and not noticed how nice it is outside should really have gone for a walk maybe while the sun is shining.


4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous bag Val, I love the elephants. You've done a beautiful job with the D rings.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun elephant fabric and a I love the pattern your DIL will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag Val, fun material and i love all the pockets!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I'm sure the recipient will love it too.

    ReplyDelete