Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Wishes

I would like to wish all my followers and friends a very Happy Christmas and the best of wishes for the New Year.  I seem to have been missing again from blogland but my internet slowed down to almost a halt and I was unable to get on-line until it was sorted.


Background - created with a mask to emboss white card, brushed with blue Distress ink afterwards
Image - from Lili of the Valley
Greeting - strip embossing folder, also brushed with blue Distress ink

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Val, and a lovely happy snowman. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Val......and wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val such a great snowman image! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas card Val. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete