Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Cats

While trawling through boxes looking for something to use for a card I came across this cat topper which was left from a sheet printed some time ago and thought it should be used up rather than printing any more sheets to add to boxes.  As you may realise I really am trying to use up things which are cluttering up my space - although I think I should go through the boxes really thoroughly and weed out items which I probably wouldn't use and maybe pass them on to someone who might make use of them.  I imagine some packets of goodies would be a welcome find in the charity shop!!

The 'angel' cat is not so angelic really if you spot the feathers in his mouth!!



Image - Crazy Cats, Card Creations
Backing paper - from my stash
Circular shape - Spellbinders die
Border - Tonic punch
Greeting - computer generated

2 comments:

  1. I love the Crazy Cats CD and this card you've made with the topper Val. What a good idea about weeding out the things you probably won't use, as you say someone might be very grateful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Val love that cat! 😊
    Val x

    ReplyDelete