Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Another Christmas Card

Today's offering is another Christmas card using the free embossing folder used yesterday but this time including two of the stamps from the same freebie.  That really was a bargain set because there is also a Christmas tree stamp and some good quality papers included so I don't feel so bad about buying that magazine.  This card was finished off with the addition of a Sue Wilson poinsettia and a pine branch from another of her Christmas die sets.


5 comments:

  1. You've done well with the freebies Val - I've just lashed out on a new mag that came with star dies: not impressed with the mag,. but the dies are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous die cuts and embossing Val, this looks wonderful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant embossing Val. Love the design. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val, I gave in to this one too, hoping against hope that the folder worked properly. I didn't have time to try it before I went up to Harrogate but yours has worked beautifully so I'm sure mine will. Love the cards you made with it so far and I bet you have more up your sleeve, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got sucked in by this freebie too! Love the muted colours on the card.

    ReplyDelete