Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

French Connection

What is the French connection you might ask - well I've used dies from Sue Wilson's French collection sets to make this card which is sort of in her style but not so elaborate. (How does she find time to do all the pricking around her borders?).  Hers must take absolutely ages to make because this one took long enough with all the various die cuts and embossing required.  A non crafting friend asked where I bought all the 'bits and pieces' which I put on my cards, having no idea that I actually either stamp, colour and/or cut them out myself.  Details of items used are below.



Background - Creative Expressions Pinpoint embossing folder Floral Brocade
Dies - Sue Wilson's French Connection Auvergne and Provence
Greeting - computer generated and punched with a Stampin' Up oval - just the right shape and size
Spray - Vinery die with Faux Quilled Blooms dies


2 comments:

  1. Wow Val, this is stunning, I love the colours you've used for your die cuts they go so well together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Val I love those flowers and that colour is so on trend! I've just got back from a little retail therapy with a friend and all the clothes shops had that colour for autumn:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete