Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Twinchie challenge week 2

The challenge this week on the Twinchie blog is SUMMER - what summer I say - it has been raining steadily here again although thankfully looking a bit brighter now.  Anyway back to the twinchie and for a bit of fun and because I seem to be having a muddled week somehow I had a very quick play in Craft Artist and produced a summer scene which I then shrunk down to the regulation 2" size.  With hindsight I think I should have started with a square of the correct size but sadly more time to play at the moment - some weeks are like that I find. All in all this wasn't terribly successful but at least I've managed one challenge so far this week.


Edited to add one which is a bit more colourful and I started with a 2" 'canvas' on the screen in Craft Artist - pure fantasy of course and very quickly cobbled together.

This one looks smaller but in fact prints out at exactly 2"

9 comments:

  1. Love these Twinchies Val...you 2nd one is certainly a lot more colourful....great beach scene.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant twinchies Val not thought of doing them in CA will have to have a go! Congrats at being honourably mentioned at ATS:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, thank you for entering these lovely twinchies into our second challenge! Good luck, Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these beach scene twinchies Val, a great idea to do them in craft artist.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Val - I think both are amazing.... not sure if it would have made a difference starting on CA with the correct size as I've done things on a normal size and then changed the page layout to smaller and things do actually size down/up correctly. Now all I need to know is how to blend edges of a photo into the background on CA and I'll be sorted.....!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these ... Super beach scene ... thanks for joining in our challenge
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'd not even have managed to start these with a computer gizmo involved. The second one is particularly striking. Very interesting to see what a difference ensues when one varies the order of construction. Food for thought there.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely twinchies, great summer scenes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Val ... Thanks for popping over to Mike's blog to look at the teapots. super aren't they ! .. always great support from you Val.. don't know where you find the time.... but I'm pleased you do! ! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete