Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

A Scheduled Post - I Hope!

I've just switched to the new interface on Blogger and thought I'd try out the scheduled post option to see how it goes.  This card was made using a Polkadoodles stamp from the Wonderland set coloured with Promarkers. Background papers are from Funky Hand and the sentiment was a free digi download but I'm afraid I can't recall who designed it.  I think I will probably stick with this new interface although it is quite an adventure searching for the various functions - I reckon the success of this scheduled post might be the deciding factor.


2 comments:

  1. Yes it worked....lovely card Val, they say blue and green should never be seen but love these colours together...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Wonderland images (think those chess stamps have put my brain in Alice mode!) & this chap looks rather fun. Love the way his ear flops over & how you've coloured that & his feet - all pink & fluffy softness.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete