Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 32

The challenge at Bah Humbug this week is white on white so I've gone down the die cutting/embossing route.
The corners are a Marianne die and the wording is part of a Crafts Too embossing folder which has several seasonal phrases but I thought this one was appropriate to the challenge.This piece and the corners have been sprayed with marshmallow Glimmer Mist which is very subtle so doesn't show up too well on the scan.  The piece behind the wording was cut using a Sizzix die and embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake die but was not sprayed.  There are other ideas for this theme on their blog so do go and take a look.

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully embossed Val, I love white on white:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white on white cards...a lovely card Val.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very elegant card I love the white on white

    Jackie
    (colouring 101)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Val, love the white on white.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very elegant! I love it! Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. White on White is a favourite of mine but I don't think I've ever seen a card like this without any spot of colour. It's very stylish & sophisticated & certainly a very different Christmas Card.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Val ... the embossing looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant card Val. Doesn't white on white look so classy? I'm just waiting for mine to dry and will get it posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the embossing - very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow Val this is just gorgeous
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete