Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Forgotten Friday 24

Earlier this week I received a lovely box of crafting goodies from an online friend, including a couple of stamp sets which I would guess may well have been lying around unused for a while so I've used one of the sets to make a card for this week's Forgotten Friday challenge.  The stamps were a set of two-step ones from Stampin Up and I first used some of them to make a small 'masterboard'; I then cut out a circle from this using a Nestabilities die, then stamped some of the two-step elements and also cut out using smaller Nesties.  These circles were then popped onto matching scalloped circles and turned into 'flowers' to make up the topper.  Background paper is also from SU and I used an EK success punch for the 'ground' - the ribbon is from Papermania and has been in my ribbon box for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous summer colours Val... brightens the day...
    It's a grey day here:(
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! Now I get to say thank you twice! Once for joining in my Forgotten Friday challenge, and twice for the fabulous card. Thank you Val, it was a lovely surprise and so was the gorgeous altered beermat. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Val and how lucky to have online friends like that! The colours are really good with this type of design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and lovely colours. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete