Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 14

As I am possibly the only person with zero interest in today's proceedings I'm happily dabbling in my craft room and I've just made this card for Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge.  Like Judith I was looking through my drawers of wooden stamps recently looking for one which I knew was there somewhere and in the course of this search was reminded of many of them which haven't seen the light of day for a very long time. The stamps used on today's card are all on a Judikins wooden cube stamp and another thing which I've not actually used lately either is my brayer (in fact I'd tidied it away in a recent re-organisation and had trouble finding it).  The colours are from a Big and Juicy ink pad and the images were cut out using Nestabilities.  The sentiment was computer generated and punched using Stampin Up punches.  Background paper is from Echoes of Italy collection so no connection with zebras but the colour seemed to be right!!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card. It's not one I could do for Forgotten Friday as I use it a lot, and with the same Big and Juicy pad.They are so good for brayering aren't they? You have achieved a lovely card with it. Well done. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours Val, and they go so well with that paper. I have several of those Judikins cubes, but not the wildlife one. They are neglected, so maybe could do a turn in future weeks? Thanks so much for joining in again this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours on here Val. The E of I paper works perfectly with the overstamping creating the ideal background for your African veld.

    Hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Val lovely colours too, I love these stamp cubes.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely card Val, and that paper goes so well too! love the feeling of distance you have got as well as the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Val. Love the colours, ev erything works so well together.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Val, I love the colours.
    In answer to your question the other day. I don't do free embroidery, my machine does it all for me, even disney which is built in. All I have to do is change the colour thread when it tells me.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Val, and those colours are just right for that card, excellent
    Jose

    ReplyDelete