Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 11

My card for Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge this week uses a mixture of newish stash and forgotten bits. I was sorting through my ever growing collection of embossing folders and realised that the one used here was one of my real favourites when I had it first and it hasn't actually seen the light of day for absolutely ages.  I embossed a strip of white card and then inked over with blue Adirondack ink to emphasise the embossing. The background paper is from a pad I've also had for a very long time and I'm really trying to use up what I have instead of keep on buying new papers (difficult though when there are such lovely ones around).  The stamp is from Papermania Pampered pets range coloured with pencils and the flower is made up from various 'bits' from my collection of flowers - the greeting was in a little pad of paper which came free with the Creativity magazine.

3 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Val and just love that cat, lovely colours too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, such a cute card! I'm a cat owner, so this appeals to me. Un fortunately, only having 24 hours in a day caught up with me this week, and I just couldn't make a project myself this week. You and Sue, are such troopers to keep going for me each week, and I truly appreciate it. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card this week. I love the yellow and blue together and such a great little cat.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete