Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Lonely Earring

Last week I bought an amazing beading book by Laura McCabe and have been having a play with some of the techniques.  This earring is the result of one of my play sessions using delica beads and size 15 seed beads (tiny) - hopefully this lonely one will be joined by a matching item during an upcoming bead demonstration at the weekend.  Of course if I get too busy chatting the second one may not be an exact match but we will see...  I have trouble beading and chatting at the same time so it could be fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Val....such patience you must have.
    I shall look forward to see ing 'the pair' completed.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that really lovely. Hope you other one matches. Have a good time . Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, you must be soooo patient to use these tiny beads to make this pretty earing. Hope it's not lonely for much longer1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Val - gorgeous colours but I'm sure it's very lonely............ hope you get it's twin made at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete