Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Vintage Sewing

Things in general seem to have been conspiring against me for a week or so and I've actually made very few cards but as I treated myself to a set of vintage sewing stamps at the weekend (Creative Expressions) I thought I should mount them up and actually use some of the set.  The background paper was produced on the computer as was the sentiment which was cut using a Stampin Up window punch.  I added some puncheed corners and a flower backed with a Sizzix  die cut swirl.

4 comments:

  1. oohh I like your new stamp set its very different and makes a change from flowers etc a lovely card Val.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back making cards.
    You put me to shame, I too have this stamp set but haven't used it yet! great card.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card I love anything to do with sewing. I love the stitching in the background and the buttons. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always lovely to see what people create with my stamp designs. I love the blue colour palette. Thanks for sharing! Sam x

    ReplyDelete