Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

Floral Tag

I've not posted much for a few days as I've had raging toothache leading to a swollen jaw and chin and believe me the 'Desperate Dan' look isn't good.  Fortunately the antibiotics are kicking in at last and the inflamation is subsiding gradually but I fear another visit to the dentist is on the cards for next week.  Today's offering is a tag which was coloured with a mixture of glimmer mist and Adirondack inks  using the swirl as a mask and with some gold leaf pen around the edge.  The tag and swirl are both Sizzix dies and the flower was made up from an odd one in my box and some punched layers.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have toothache hope it's soon gone. Love the tag and that lovely swirl. The colours are lovely. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tag Val - love the way you've masked with the swirl and then actually used the swirl offset on the tag. Glad to hear your toothache is clearing up at last - nothing worse. I'm excited as I just managed to order the TK CD set that we've been talking about - can't wait for it to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag Val...would make a lovely card topper.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete