Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Unusual Requests

From time to time I get unusual requests for specific cards and this one certainly had me thinking hard recently.  The brief was  a card for a friend's grandson who was a keen oarsman and about to go to Oxford University.  Luckily I came across a picture which  I felt would suit and I scanned a dictionary definition to use (something which I often resort to when all else fails).  Background paper is by Papermania, numbers were die cut and the word done on the computer.

5 comments:

  1. Great card Val... I'll be pinching the dictionary idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Val I'm sure he will be thrilled with it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea Val. I bet he loved it!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is really different Val. He's bound to be delighted as you couldn't buy something like this for love nor money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, great card. Bet he's thrilled with it.xChrisB

    ReplyDelete