Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Another Free Stamp


Firstly my apologies for not posting yesterday - my son has been over for a couple of days trying to tame my garden which has recently just exploded into growth (mostly long grass, brambles and weeds I'm afraid).  I just couldn't let him work so hard on his own so I've been helping as best I could because I felt guilty that I can't cope with it myself any more.  I must say this weather is glorious at the moment but really a bit too hot for working in the garden!!  I'm planning a quieter day today but there is still much to be done.

Anyway this card was made recently using another of the set of free stamps which came with a magazine (can't resist them) and has been coloured with pencils.  Background paper and matting and layering all used up scraps of paper and card from my boxes, the little 'gems' are peel off glitter dots which have been coloured with Copics to match the papers.

2 comments:

  1. Just me checking as a friend was unable to leave a comment earlier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm trying again so hopefully this time I can post a comment......... lovely image Val, no wonder you couldn't resist buying the magazine!!

    ReplyDelete