Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Bird with Swirls


The last time I had a crafty day with my friend Anne she let me stamp a few images and at the time I used this SU bird stamp with black ink on white card, not really knowing how I would use it. I came across this while I was having a tidy up and decided to take a risk that theblack ink was permanent. I used a Kaleidocolour dye ink pad and dabbed it onto a craft mat, spritzed with water and then sort of 'mopped up' the colour with the printed card. The edges were sponged with Distress Black Soot. Background paper is by Stampin Up, as is the ribbon and punched message.


3 comments:

  1. It worked well Vall, looks great!.Your cards are so neat.. I'm jealous, I'm sooo messy.

    I'm increasingly drawn to SU products..(down to you)and have a wish list this ........... long!
    Sue B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, and love the inkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very effective card...love how you have done the background....about time we had another day together..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete