Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

Apologies


I must start with apologies for not posting for a couple of weeks - I am having work done in the house and haven't been able to make any cards. For one week I couldn't really get into the kitchen much either which didn't bother me unduly but I get real withdrawal symptoms if I can't get at all my crafting bits and pieces!! As workmen don't come on a Sunday I was able to get in there but had to start by putting away the Christmas 'bits' and tidy up a bit before I could start and have just about managed to make a simple card to post so that folks won't think that I've disappeared off the face of the earth. Image and background paper are from Joanna Sheen's Royal Horticultural Society CD set, mounted onto silver mirri card.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you posting again Val...haven't seen this JS set, a very pretty card.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on geting to your crafting stash Val - didn't take you too long since we spoke last!!!

    Lovely card - I bought my sister this CD set for her birthday.......... might just have to have a word with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put together card Val. The image and paper are gorgeous, so very pretty.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete