Pages

Saturday 21 November 2009

Greenhouse Garden


I've been playing with my Stampin Up Greenhouse Garden stamps again - well it is raining far too hard to go into the real garden!! These are two-part stamps where one layer is over stamped onto another. The background panel was done using Distress Ink pads and the top layer stamp of one of the flowers. Smaller flowers were stamped , cut out and layered up with leaves (cut out from a larger stamp of a horse chestnut leaf by Personal Impressions). Paper, ribbon and card are from SU - plum, celery and a light blue.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Val the colours go so well together.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card... TFS I'll be having a go :0)
    Sue B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up on blogs after my two week holiday.

    You've posted some really lovely projects while I've been away. I love the double slider card and this particular card is beautiful. I can see why you like those stamps so much.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete