Pages

Thursday 4 June 2009

Impossible to Resist Resist


This is the challenge for the Tanda Teaser this week and I stamped the Klimt tree (a Tanda stamp) using Versamark and clear embossing powder on black card before painting over with two colours of acrylic paint. When this was dry I removed the paint from the embossed areas using a baby wipe. The background was printed on pearlised paper from an Artylicious CD and the border is from Tanda's Klimt border stamp set. I also found it 'impossible to resist' adding an owl - the free stamp which came with this month's Craft Stamper!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    I tried to come over to your blog earlier to comment, but the internet wouldn't play ball! Great card by the way, I love the way the tree works with resist techniques and you nailed it!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, strange how we all love that little owl stamp so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever work on this - such a lovely effect with the use of the black to start with - and I like the owl (still need to get hold of CS) x

    ReplyDelete