Pages

Monday 28 February 2022

Windmill

 I received a class in the post recently from the lovely Jenny and if you visit her at Stamping Moments you will be able to see there is currently another one on offer - scroll down to see details of previous ones.  Occasionally there is a card within the class which just doesn't immediately appeal  and this was the case here, nothing at all wrong with the design but just not for me..  I decided to use some things from my own stash along with some of the die cuts provided for the class and have made a different card.  

I started with a square of blue card which I embossed and then I cut a piece of green patterned paper using a grassy edge die.  Next thing was to stamp and fussy cut some tulip flowers and leaves  and to print a sentiment before assembling everything together using the die cut windmill and the rows of small tulips (these last two items came with the class).  


Windmill - from Tulip Fields set Stampin' Up
Small tulip border - from Flowering Tulips also SU
Embossing Folder - Bark 3D folder from SU
Large Tulips - Timeless Tulips set SU

5 comments:

  1. You've turned this into a beautiful card Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that windmill with the tulips! It makes me think of what a warm day in Holland might look like! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val,
    What a very wonderful card and I love your fab scene you have created.
    Just love those Tulips they look very real and gorgeous.
    My Daughter's fave flower too.
    I am currently looking for a Tulip Stamp or die cut or mabe both for her Birthday in July.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another card shouting Spring! We all want it to happen. Tulips and windmills - a perfect combination. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a problem leaving a comment yesterday hopefully today is ok...Love how you've added your own 'bits' to the card and I recognize the tulip set from a couple of years ago...you've created a lovely scenic card Val

    Anne

    ReplyDelete