Pages

Saturday 16 October 2021

More Chicks

 I really enjoy making cards of all types but you may have guessed that one of my particular favourites is building up scenes and/or making fun cards which hopefully make the recipients smile.  I must have had a mad moment a while ago when stamping, colouring and die cutting because I have quite a collection of chicks and their associated 'accessories', so here is yet another card using some of them.  I started with a square of white slightly smaller than the card  blank and roughly inked some sky and grass using blending brushes before doing a few 'dry-runs' with the components until I was pleased with the arrangement so that I could glue them in place.  Looks as if they are having a party!!


Stamps and dies - Stampin' Up Hey Chick and Birthday Chick (retired)

3 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous scene that you've created here Val. Those chicks are so cute.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Val..it really does look like they are having a party..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun party indeed. The large chicken looks like it just landed with a thump. I’d be the one with my head in a cake….or maybe dancing on the coop! Xxx

    ReplyDelete