Pages

Saturday 10 October 2020

Christmas

 I've made a couple more Christmas cards using the houses which I'd cut out but with this one I've gone a little off-piste because I only had a couple of smaller houses left.  I did incorporate a strip of the DSP with printed trees for one of the layers.  Decided to die cut a car using a die from a freebie set which I've had for a few years, cut out some larger trees and 'found' a stray lamp post in the tray on my desk.


Sky layer - printed from Artylicious Season's Greetings CD
Tree layer and houses - DSP from Stampin' Up Trimming the Town
Car - die cut using a free set of dies and stamps I've had for some time
Large trees - Sizzix Seasonal die set Santa's Workshop
Lamp post - stray item found on my desk, left from last Christmas I imagine
Snowy area - embossing folder from Creative Expressions
Hills - cut using dies from Lawn Fawn stitched hills borders

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Val...hope you're enjoying using these papers as mush as I am...your car looks great with the tree on it...great minds think alike....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Val, what a lovely wintery scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Val, great use of the DSP's, they go so well with the Dies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Val .. .. and I love the printed tree paper.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete