Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Photographer

A card to share today which I made for a keen photographer using a downloaded image and some bits and pieces from my scrap boxes.  Image and backing were cut using dies and the embossed and inked panel was left over from another project - luckily it had been inked with just the right colour to match the image.  Square of text paper in the background and a stamped greeting.  Once I'd assembled the components this was quick to make.


Image - download from Lili of the Valley
Rectangles - Tonic dies
Embossed Panel - Embossing Folder by Crafter's Companion
Text Paper - from Prima

PS - for some reason my photos have started showing up too large but I think I solved the problem by opening the post again after publishing and editing to select a smaller size for the image.  Wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem recently.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a photographer Val...lovey card..
    Yes I had the same problem and did exactly what you did.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val

    Your card is just right for a photographer .. .. I am sure it will be really appreciated.

    My blog has been playing up for a couple of days now on a number of counts. Hopefully it will settle down again soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete