Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Stitched Snippets

My contribution to the Snippets Playground this week is yet another bag made from fabric snippets.  I spent a whole morning during the week searching for some fabric which I just knew I had (needed it to complete a quilt which has lain unfinished for a while) and in the process uncovered lots of items I'd not seen for many moons.  Some odd strips of blue fabric came to light which I thought could maybe combined to make a bag so I set about working out how they could be arranged and this is the result.  Incidentally, just when I despaired of actually finding what I was looking for it came to light in the last - and least likely - place I looked!!

As usual there are some great 'picks' from last week and a lovely humming bird card to see if you pop over to the playground.


8 comments:

  1. Another fantastic bag Val, you must have the best bags when you set off to do your shopping.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous bag Val and such a great way to use up all those snippets of Fabric

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Val - I adore this bag! Really versatile and would go very well with most clothes, including jeans. Clever you.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bag I love those blues they are gorgeous
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of oddments of material. I like the way you have managed to just run it up so quickly too!! This would be a major project for me to do. I have some stripes of pretty blue materials as well. Oh dear no excuse for me now then. Hugs. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bag! I love the fabrics you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag and isn't always the way that you can never find what you want, until you don't need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in awe of all your fabulous bags Val, love the colour!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete