Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Make my Monday Challenge

I've actually managed to make a card for the Make My Monday challenge this week where they are asking for something using kraft card - one of my favourites.  I stamped a rose image and embossed in white then coloured using pencils.  This was then die cut and put onto some layers using up scraps and a piece of backing paper from my stash so I guess it also fits with the Pixie Snippets challenge too so one for two challenges which has to be good.


Image - stamp from Chocolate Baroque Harlequin Rose set
Die cut layers - Sue Wilson Greek Islands collection - Rhodes
Border - Martha Steward punch
Sentiment - computer generated punched using Stampin' Up punches

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Val! I love how the image goes so well with the die cutting as well as the backing paper!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. V delicate. Love how you have coordinated the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Val! I thought I recognised the rose image ;-). Love the diecut you framed it with.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete