Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Purple Haze

This is the title of the challenge from Hels on the Sunday Stamper blog and she is looking for something including purple and of course some stamping..  I've used a  delicate asters stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations as well as various Spellbinders ornate dies and an EK Success punch. Image was stamped and coloured with Copic pens with an extra flower stamped so that it could be die cut to go on top of the image. Backing paper was from a Back to Basics pad by Dovecraft.  I'm having a little debate with myself at the moment about adding some die cut corners but I think maybe not - what do you think?


6 comments:

  1. Val I see you have been playing with your new stamps and dies....a very pretty card and love the purples and green together..Beautiful card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks gorgeous as it is Val, and I would not put corners on it. Sometimes if I'm not sure what to add and what to leave of I will place them onto the card and not stick them down, go back and look at it a couple of times, then take them off and do the same. I normally get the answer that I want that way, if all else fails I'll ask my Mum if she happens to be here (she crafts a little too). Hope you've been enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been lucky to have!!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha - you succumbed to those asters........I'm managing not to! I agree - die-cut corners would detract from the ornate framing of the image panel so definitely not needed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect as it is... I love it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Val - love the combination of colours; so pretty. Not sure it needs anything else but would mabe just place one bottom left and top right and see what happens......then if you don't like you can take them off.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's lovely as it is. Beautiful colours that match perfectly with the backing paper.

    ReplyDelete